12.20.2010

peace

a canal after the taxi went through

last night here... It has been a peaceful couple of days because I have been sicky- nasty sore throat, fever etc. so staying warm inside mostly, then venturing out for food. I'm sure it's just because I have been trotting all over this wonderful city very mucho. We take a very early train out tomorrow, then fly from Brussels to NYC. Please pray that the weather wouldn't prevent us from getting home- definitely need some Divine intervention in this area, as well as peace peace peace in the storm.

It was quite sunny today, though: beautiful and mostly enjoyed by me through the window :) Time inside has certainly allowed me to slow down (always needed). Processing ensued of course but that's not nearly done.


somebody lost their shoe...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Andrea's shared items in Google Reader